Police Stations in Shimoga

Shimoga, the city located in the State of Karnataka in India has got many police stations all around the city. The police stations are responsible in protecting the people living in the Shimoga from any type of crime from happening in and around the city. The policemen in the police stations in Shimoga are much dedicated to their work and have brought down the crime rate in the city in the recent years. The highly trained police officers are intelligent in catching up any type of thief and they offer good amount of protection to the public and the tourists of Shimoga. The following is the list of police stations in Shimoga city with addresses and other contact details.

Police Stations in Shimoga

• LOVE THIS 0
  • E-mail

Comments / Discussion Board - Police Stations in Shimoga

Loader
  • I
    I m sravan from Telangana 93 Days ago

Sir this is my name sravan Bolishetty .shimog poice are blocked my paytm I do not do any cyber crime paytm ciscusto care I do p2p crime I don't do any crime I don't know anything plz check me once my bolishettty sravan my paytm number 9859101119(Hi, Your account was involved in P2P fraud transaction reported by Shimoga Police, where you have received some amount as p2p which is a part of that fraud transaction and as a result your account has been blocked. In order to get it Unblocked, please provide us the lawful reason for the purpose of amount being received in your wallet and the service being rendered to the sender of the money.*(Proof of service provided such as Invoice/Bill etc with Police verification Stamp) For Reference: The p2p transaction id is 21989898451 Date/Time 2018 12 18 22:17:33 Amount INR 3000 Sender Name CHILUKURI BHANUPRAKASH REDDY my bhanuprakash Reddy our college mate one time my fee money I give bhanuprakash 2twodays I ask him he is send nim paytm I asking he means I don't now anything he is telling what can I do plz help me sir

0 0
  • Y
    Yogesh b m from Holehonnur hobli 189 Days ago

Sir I have given complaint on 7/11/2017 regarding while traveling from shimoga to Mangalore some one has stolen my mobile so on behalf, I have given complaint on doddapet police station reference number D .PET NO :982/17 still I have not received any enquiry information ,I heard 3times police has caught mobile thief in shimoga ,sir please take action on my case ,that can be trace through imei no

0 0
  • J
    JOHN VARGHESE from THERUVALLA (Kerala) 290 Days ago

Respected Sir. I'm John varghese from Kerala. Sir onelin complaint for your attention. Three people in shimoga cheating for me. They given offer letter agreement paper visa ticket in fake. I' given 50000 in bank account. Nowaday that people my phone not attempt. So kindly help me my money return in as early as possible. .. yours faithfully John varghese ...... Vazhayil Neelamkeril. Kizhkambhagem p. O Niranm, pathanmthetta, pulinkizhu 00918606115570.,00919947509348.ī

1 0
  • A
    ARUN GOVINDARAJU from SHIMOGA City 320 Days ago

Honorable Police betalians congratulations so upcoming smart city than upgrading our city status and security and arranged urgently Police commissioner office Shimoga City

0 0
  • k
    kotresh from shiralkoppa 486 Days ago

sir i fraud by some in online . i invest money but he blocked me can u please help me sir..

0 0
  • M
    M Jameel Ahmed from Mysore 573 Days ago

Sir, The tragic death of yet another youngster on the Mahishi beach close to the Uttaridi Mutt near Tirthalli in the backwaters of the Thunga river on Saturday, the 9th of September, '17 raises several disturbing questions about the lack of an effective security system to prevent the recurrence of such tragedies .For, according to unofficial reports, this year alone there have been not less than 20 such tragedies and that 20 year Shakeebur Rahman is the 21st victim to have been washed away in the upstream by a strong current of the river Thunga. Had these tragedies been publicised in order to educate the general public and had steps been taken to prevent such tragedies, Shakeeb might not have ventured out for an outing with his cousins that day. His body was recovered only yesterday morning (Moday). Lttle did Shakeeb know when he left home (at Shimoga) that fateful Saturday morning alongwith three of his cousins for a picnic that he would never return alive. Shakib in particular had no inkling when he ventured into the deceptively calm waters of the Thunga in the afternoon that a fatal tragedy was waiting to happen. According to his cousins, he began to sink abruptly in a sandy swamp and was washed away by a strong current in a jiffy. The irretrievable loss of Shakeeb which has left his kin, his mother in particular inconsolable turns the focus on urgent and effective steps that need to be taken on top priority to ensure that need to be taken by the civilian authorities the Police and the PWD to ensure that one more youngster does not meet with a watery grave in the backwaters of Thunga at Mahish, or at any other such so called picnic spot along the Thunga. Equally, the occurrence of such tragedies must be publicized by the media and the general public should be educated about the death traps, lest they lose their wards to an abrupt, strong current that is waitng for them in the 'tranquil' waters of the Thunga/ Thunga Bhadra . Grapevine also has it that a number

0 0
  • A
    Ashraf Ahmed from SHIMOGA 727 Days ago

Sir iam leaving in K R Puram SHIMOGA yesterday one police personal came. To our area and visited some houses and asking some details regarding our House how many people staying, any Senior citizen, and your staying won House, theses details taken,. Sir I want to confirm is true they are coming from dodapete police station if it's true good step Thanks & regards to all in Department Ashraf Ahmed SHIMOGA

2 2